- Workshop proposals due: February 15, 2020
- Individual paper proposals due: March 15, 2020
- Registration for all participants opens: March 25, 2020
- Notification of acceptance of individual papers/workshop proposals by: April 5, 2020
- Full paper submission by: April 30, 2020
- Full conference program announced by: May 15, 2020
- Registration for all participants closes: June 1, 2020
There have been continued internal disagreements within the Metropolis Network as where to host the 2020 International Metropolis Conference. This was followed by specific attempts of some outsiders to politicize this conference.
The Center for China and Globalization has taken the decision to make changes but to continue organizing an international conference.
We welcome all scholars, experts and practitioners to consider taking part and attending our
2020 International Conference on Global Migration and Talent Mobility
Beijing, June 12-14, 2020
This conference will be organized by the Center for China and Globalization, in close collaboration with the Metropolis Asia and Metropolis China community, international organizations and other established partner institutions from China and around the world.
We wish to thank you for your continued interest in our work and our conference.
Please subscribe to our newsletter and stay connected by bookmarking our website
metropolischina.org and following us on Twitter @ChinaMetropolis
The call for papers and a preliminary program for the conference is to be released soon.
With our best wishes for the holidays and the year 2020.
Center for China and Globalization (CCG)