- Workshop proposals due: April 25, 2020
- Individual paper proposals due: May 25, 2020
- Registration for all participants opens: June 5, 2020
- Notification of acceptance of individual papers/workshop proposals by: June 15, 2020
- Full paper submission by: July 10, 2020
- Full conference program announced by: July 25, 2020
- Registration for all participants closes: August 11, 2020
Due to the recent COVID-19 outbreak, we decided to postpone the 2020 International Conference on Global Migration and Talent Mobility to August 21-23, 2020.
This conference will be organized by the Center for China and Globalization, in close collaboration with the Metropolis Asia community and Metropolis China , international organizations and other established partner institutions from China and around the world.
We wish to thank you for your continued interest in our work and our conference.
Please subscribe to our newsletter and stay connected by bookmarking our website
metropolischina.org and following us on Twitter @ChinaMetropolis
The call for papers and workshop proposals are already start. We are looking forward to your submission!
Wish you all the best and stay healthy.
Center for China and Globalization (CCG)